Friday 11 February 2011

OCEAN OF NOISE

 The most beautiful skirt in the world, in a almost as beautiful location. I am a massive supporter of street style, rebellion against the trend and expressing ones inner beauty. I wish I had more resources of stores in Liverpool, there's a lack of vintage and a lack of boutiques. I will be taking full advantage of London next weekend.









It's hard to keep my obsession with American Apparel under control. I adore their clothes, ads and general ethic,. I feel a part of the AA culture with their reviews freedom to post your AA looks on the site and the use of real people rather than models (all still fairly attractive).
There is so much I could say about AA so I'll save it for another post.






Skirt American Apprael, Shirt Topshop Boutique, Jacket American Apparel,
Shoes Urban Outfitters, Necklace Allsaints, Scarf Vintage

2 comments:

  1. American Apparel is pretty great, only their prices are far too high for my liking.. I do like that their models are pretty normal seeming and looking though :)

    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete